OB/GYN Physician opportunity in a state of the art practice in Joliet, ILLINOIS:
We are seeking an OB/GYN physician for the community of Joliet Illinois. Join a community health center that has a new renovated practice location and is affiliated with a very respected hospital in this suburb of Chicago. You will be working with highly regarded Midwives, Women's health and Family Nurse Practitioners and a caring, professional support staff that is second to none. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must be Board Certified or Board Eligible as an OB/GYN Physician.
* An Illinois license is required before starting.
* new Graduates and J1 visa candidates are welcome to applyANNUAL SALARY and BENEFITS:
* Starting salary is approx $245k to 290k+ depending on experience
* A full and comprehensive benefits package is being offered
* This is a Federal loan repayment site.CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# LNGD2002.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2002. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.