Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist opportunity in Fayetteville NORTH CAROLINA:
A CRNA opportunity has now become available in the Fayetteville North Carolina area. This opportunity is for a full time Certified Register Nurse Anesthetists to work with a large and thriving health care system, to accommodate for expansion and added volumes. The main affiliated hospital is a level 3 Trauma Center offering a variety of cases. This Anesthesia group provides anesthesia coverage to facilities is several locations around Fayetteville. Work Monday through Friday, with 1 weekend every 4 to 6 weeks.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must be a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
* North Carolina licensed SALARY AND BENEFITS:
* There is a starting salary of $125,000 and up, based on experience
* They do offer a full benefits package to include Paid time off for CME and $2k in CME expense coverage, paid AANA dues and malpractice with PTO accrual.
* A retention bonus of $8k offered every 2 years. To Apply for this opportunity or contact LIA LANGSTON:
If you would like more information concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
, or upload through the link below. You may also FAX your CV to (877) 878-1970. When contacting our team, please reference job# LNG5305.ABOUT LIA:
Lia Langston is a highly qualified search consultant for StaffPointe's Healthcare Division and has served as our Physician and Advanced Practice Nursing Director since 2002. With more than 25 years of experience in total, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.