Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner position in NEWTON NEW JERSEY:
There is now an opportunity available to join a rapidly growing Cardiology practice in Newton, New Jersey. This opportunity is for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with Advanced Practice cardiology or Internal Medicine experience of at least 1 full year. The practice currently consists of 8 physician and 3 Advanced Practice Providers as well as a stellar support staff. You will be seeing patients in both office and in a hospital setting. Your duties will include initiating and completing detailed patient examinations and assessments, ordering lab tests, radiological studies and other routine diagnostic procedures. You will also be making hospital rounds as directed by the supervising physician and performing stress testing in both office and hospital settings. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must hold a national board certification as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
* You must be licensed in the state of New Jersey
* At least one full year of Internal Medicine or Cardio experience as an Advanced Practice Provider
* ACLSANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* A salary of range of $110,000 to $140,000 + is being offered, and is based on experience.
* Enjoy paid vacation/sick/holiday/CME, profit sharing, 401K, group health benefits. CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# JSLR15402.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.