FAMILY PRACTICE physician opportunity in Crystal Lake, ILLINOIS:
Family Practice physician needed to join a community health organization located in the Northwest suburbs about 1 ½ hours to downtown Chicago, less than one hour by train. New practice located on the hospital campus caters to an underserved patient population. In addition to primary care they also provide social services and mental health providers. Excellent work/life balance. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm with one ½ day a month on Saturday in which you will have that time off during the week. No in patient. Call is by phone only for one week every 8 weeks. Very light call. Reasonable patient volume. Beautiful offices and a congenial, caring office staff.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Board Certified or Eligible as a Family Practice Physician
* Illinois license ANNUAL SALARY and BENEFITS:
* Starting salary of approx $150,000 to $160,000
* A full benefits package is being offered to include malpractice/tail coverage, 3 weeks vacation per year, 80 hours paid time off, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Retirement contribution, CME allowance with $2,000.00 and 5 days off.
* This is a Federal Loan Repayment siteCONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# LNG8001.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2002. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.