HEALTHCARE / HOSPITAL MANAGER OF ACCOUNTING needed in FLORIDA:
Our Health system in central Florida is seeking an experienced Manager of Accounting with formal training in hospital accounting and finance. The position will be involved in month-end close, bonds, 990s, financial statements, reimbursement, cost reports and revenue cycle.
PLEASE NOTE THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW BEFORE APPLYING:
* CPA, and/or MBA minimum, strongly preferred.
* MUST have formal training in HOSPITAL ACCOUNTING and FINANCE.
* Must have at least 4 years accounting experience in senior or manager level role in a hospital setting of at least 300 + beds.
* Must have experience overseeing payroll, month-end close, bonds, 990s, financial statements, reimbursement, cost reports and revenue cycle.
* Must have strong technical skills.
SALARY, BENEFITS and RELOCATION:
* $90,000 to $95,000 per year, plus bonus.
* Comprehensive benefits.
* Relocation Assistance
APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BVX24062.
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2001. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.